Patrick McMullan Company is a full service photography and digital imaging agency established in the 1980's by Patrick McMullan. The company photographs over 50 events each week, many of which are PMC exclusives, and services images to the leading national and international publications. In addition to current events, PMC has an extensive archive, searchable by date, name and event, starting in 1980 combined PMC is a visual Who's Who that is an invaluable resource to the media and the individual.
Patrick McMullan Company
321 W. 14th St. #B
New York, NY 10014
Booking Fax: 646.638.2223
Research Fax: 646.638.2224
Current Positions Available
Positions Available at PMc
When applying for positions please send email to email@example.com
and be sure to submit resume & references for consideration. Please
submit document attachments as PDF and any images as JPGs.
Do you have an eye for event photography? PMc is currently looking for freelance photographers.
- must have professional grade equipment
- should have working knowledge of image editing applications such as Adobe Photoshop.
- should have working knowledge of image managers such as Adobe Bridge.
Photo Imaging Tech (day/night)
Managing of Imaging work flow and general upkeep of the company content archive.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Interacting with all departments, photographers, and clients
- Prioritization of work flow
- Processing of incoming images from photographers
- Maintaining of content archive
- Maintaining work area
- Executing special projects as required
- Good organizational & computer skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- an understanding of customer service
- Knowledge of popular culture & entertainment industry a plus
- Knowledge of Apple OSX operating system
- Must have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Should have working knowledge of photo managers such as Adobe Bridge
- Should have general working knowledge of IPTC metadata
- Should have general working knowledge of FTP
- Must be a team player